2008년 3월 15일 토요일

second week class.

This week I heard my class so hard.we discuss many things.One class is our technologies connect or separate people, social, political , and anyplace.We talk another technologies. We apart from the present due to development of technology.but we don't know present as we talk.but I think that we under the imfluence of development of technology.maybe we apart from the present , we are plinged into panic and horor.because life is easy from techonology.The other class talk about Vennevar bush.we read "as we may think" and answer the question.Vennevar bush was made of memex. but not made.Because of spend many time and much money.but his think is given many scientists to cultureshock.Q.3 what is creative thought?.-I think creative thoght is impression of people, andcreatine think to comfortion.
Finally our class is English. So I this class is very hard and l realize my level . I determine to study hard. I have just a little english knowledge but I best myself.
sorry.

댓글 없음: