2008년 3월 29일 토요일

4th class

This week our class learn 'www'.
this class key point is 'People make media and then media make people.
'I don't understand almost.But I think 'people make media' means showingdrama , advertising, and UCC etc. and 'media make people' meanspeople addict drama , advertising etc.
So, I think 'people → media → people ' as this picture people and media circulation.

* who is tim berners-lee?- he was called father of Internet. he invent 'HTTP' after 'HTML'.

* what is HTML, the hypertext markup language? - HTML is necessary every web browser. hypertext need to computer language.so, he make a study each computerto connect. and then finally HTML is develop. and he continue studying computer file develop of effective sending system.and then he invent HTTP.

* what is 'www'?-
our class learn three answer.
answer 1: a collaboratively authored hypertext
answer 2: it is a standard
answer 3: the www is a vast, heterogeneous network of people and machines
'www' is always using to start internet. and it bend all of the world.

This week I enter the class. but I don't know many things. class is so difficult. I'm so sad. I effort so many way. next class I prepare more perfectly.

댓글 없음: