2008년 5월 25일 일요일

10th class

This week our class learned public & privacy.
before the class I think public & privacy is simply we learn about society.

*surveillance
-close watch kept over someone or something
-Etymology: French, from surveiller to watch over, from sur- + veiller to watch, from Latin vigilare, from vigil watchful
-“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
-I think surveillance is very bad, because my privacy not keep everyone. So, I'm afraid of CCTV and stranger people.

*privacy: a definition
-1.a. the quality or state of being apart from company or observation b. SECLUSION: freedom from unauthorized intrusion- 2. archaic : a place of seclusion

* what’s missing from this picture?
-I'm sorry not capture.
-I think that picture means privacy already exposure every people, every thing.
So, We too hard to keep privacy.

* monitoring on the web
•what does your web browser reveal about you?
- hmm.. I think we introduce to stranger people, take pride in my people relationship.
•standard HTTP headers:
–From: User’s email address
–User-Agent: User’s browser software
–Referer: Page user cam from by following a link
–Authorization: User name and password
–Client-IP: Clien’t IP address
–Cookie: Server-generated ID label

* data mining tasks
•regression
•classification
•clustering
•inference of associative rules
•inference of sequential patterns

I think to develop science techonology, we invade privacy.
I hope science techonology to protect privacy.
next class we will learn authorship & ownership. I will exert oneself next class.

댓글 없음: